INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Financing of implementation of energy efficient measures in general educational institution №5 and street lighting system in Chernihiv
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Energyefficient renovation of exterior lighting network in Chernihiv (reconstruction with installation of LED-fixtures)
Department of Capital Construction of Chernihiv City Council hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan and a grant from the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO) towards the cost of installation of energy efficient exterior lighting.
The Employer now invites tenders from Contractors for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan and the grant:
- Lot 1: Loan-financed Plant & Related Works:
Development of the design and cost documentation for modernization of energy efficient exterior lighting and its expertise, selection and delivery of 308 LED- fixtures, selection and delivery of related materials and installation of 1,185 LED fixtures, dismantling of 1,185 sodium lamps at central city streets, dismantling of 1,185 mercury lamp and installation of the dismantled 1,185 sodium lamps at secondary city streets, installation of 1,185 LED-fixtures and related required materials at the central city streets (Shevchenka (from Akademika Pavlova st. To Sagaydak st.), Rokosovskogo, Heroiv Chornobylya, 77 Hvardiyskoyi Dyviziyi, Svyatomykolayivska, Seryozhnikova, Tolstogo, Ivana Mazepy (Shchorsa), Dotsenka, Kosmonavtiv, Henerala Belova, Gagarina streets in Chernihiv), commissioning and putting into operation of the exterior lighting system.
- Lot 2: Grant-financed Plant:
Delivery and storage of 877 LED-fixtures for further installation on the Shevchenka (from Akademika Pavlova st. To Sagaydak st.), Rokosovskogo, Heroiv Chornobylya, 77 Hvardiyskoyi Dyviziyi, Svyatomykolayivska, Seryozhnikova, Tolstogo, Ivana Mazepy (Shchorsa), Kosmonavtiv streets in Chernihiv.
Tenders are invited for both lots – tender offers for one lot only will be rejected. Each lot must be priced separately. Plant supplied under Lot 2 will be exempt from taxes.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- the Tenderer, has the financial, technical and production capability and capacity necessary to perform the Contract, and Tenderer’s average annual revenue in the previous three years was at least two times greater than price of his tender. In case of tender submitted by JVCA, the leading partner should demonstrate at least 50% compliance with the requirement;
- the Tenderer has satisfactorily supplied similar plant and works to other purchasers and completed at least five (5) similar contracts in the recent five years
- the Tenderer or its agent will be able to carry out warranty obligations;
- the Tenderer is not bankrupt or under bankruptcy procedures according to the national legislation or regulations;
- in the case of a Tenderer offering to supply plant under the Contract which the Tenderer does not manufacture or otherwise produce, the Tenderer has been duly authorised by the plant’s manufacturer or producer to supply the plants in the Purchaser’s country.
Tender documents, upon request from prospective tenderer, will be sent by email free of charge in electronic format (PDF file). If requested, the documents will be sent by Employer to Tenderer on terms and conditions agreed by the two.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security in the amount of not less than 0.5% of the tender price in the currency of the tender. The purpose of tender security is to ensure the tenderers are serious about their participation, irrespective of the contract size.
Meeting with Tenderers and Customer representatives to visit project sites will take place at 10 a.m. 28.08.17. Hetmana Mazepy st., 19, room # 18, Chernihiv, Ukraine.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 10 a. m. 25.07.2017., at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from, and also inspect and acquire the tender documents at, the following office:
Makarov Oleksandr Volodymyrovych
Department of Capital Construction of Chernihiv City Council
Ukraine, 14000, Chernihiv, Hetmana Mazepy st., 19
Tel.: +38(0462) 77-48-42; +38(066) 784-90-09